Rita is a professional Certified Basic Obedience Dog Trainer. For over 10 years she has been utilizing her skills in positive reward training to transform relationships between people and our four-legged friends.
Basic obedience training is proven to be the best way to educate people on animal behavior, thought processes, and answer the most important question ever asked; “why does my dog do that?”. Understanding the natural instincts of dogs, what motivates them, and how to reward their behavior appropriately can make the training experience fun for both people and dogs.
Basic Obedience skills such as: sit, stay, come when called, walk nicely on a leash, wait/stay, and down are important to start the communication process. Behavior corrections: no chewing, digging, jumping, barking, and potty training issues are also a part of the package that when addressed can create a better relationship.
Rita provides private lessons and group classes to address dog training issues with private owners. She also loves to volunteer training shelter/rescue pets so finding them a forever home becomes an easier task. Pricing available for group or singular classes upon request so contact us today at (702) 233-0221 and schedule your first training session.
• Every dog run is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before your dog occupies it
• Your dog will have access to our play area several times per day
• All of our staff has been trained in dog first aid, CPR and dog behavior
• We have staff onsite 24 hours a day, 7 days per week to ensure your dog stays safe
• If your dog has special needs, we will do our best to accommodate those needs
• We provide Alkalized water for your pets stay helping to ensure their PH levels stay in balance
If this is your pet's first time staying with us, please fill out our “Request For Interview Form” and we will contact you to schedule an appointment for a socialization interview with us. (if you are in a hurry to book your pets stay, call us and we can get you scheduled)
You can also download the form by clicking the button below and email us the completed form at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are an existing client, click on the button below to go to our client portal where you can manage your account, book services and update your pets information