*CHECK OUT TIME IS 12PM FOR ALL PACKAGES - PICKUPS AFTER THAT TIME WILL BE CHARGED FOR THE FULL DAY
Big Bed, Turf, 3 x 15 play sessions with nanny, TV, Special meal - filet mignon or cooked chicken (choose from menu item), Spa Time Bath, Movie night, Bedtime snuggle, Furbo, Spa music playing in suite, Aromatherapy, Filtered water, Homemade treat
Big Bed, 2 x 15 play sessions with nanny, TV, Spa Time Bath, Spa music playing in suite, Aromatherapy, Filtered water, Homemade treat
Half a Royal Suite, Big Bed, 1 x 15 play session with nanny, Superclean bath, Spa music playing in suite, Aromatherapy, Filtered water, Homemade treat
Round the clock Nannies, Courtesy Bath, Spa music playing in suite, Aromatherapy, Filtered Water, Homemade treat
Exactly the same as our Happy Dog package...but this one is for our plus-size furry friends!
The ultimate in pet luxury features a huge bed and tv to keep your pet happy while relaxing from a fun day of play!
Let your dog relax in luxury in our Royal Suite with a big bed and lots of room to sprawl out in.
Our premium pods give your pet a safe and comfortable place to stay after they have had their fun for the day!
• Every dog run is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before your dog occupies it
• Your dog will have access to our play area several times per day
• All of our staff has been trained in dog first aid, CPR and dog behavior
• We have staff onsite 24 hours a day, 7 days per week to ensure your dog stays safe
• If your dog has special needs, we will do our best to accommodate those needs
• We provide Alkalized water for your pets stay helping to ensure their PH levels stay in balance
We are excited about your choice to use Boogie Time LV as your choice for Boarding (Sleepovers), Daycare (Play Dates), Grooming, Training and Fur-to Shoots. For your pets safety and for the safety of others staying and playing with us, we do have some requirements for all new playmates. Some minimum requirements for your pet are:
• All pets enrolled in basic daycare must be at least three months of age or older.
• For Dogs we require the following:
○ Free of Flea/Tick/Lice and Parasites
• For Cats we require the following:
○ FeLv - as needed
○ Free of Flea/Tick/Lice and Parasites
• All pets must be in good health. Pet parents must certify that their pets(s) are in good health and have not been ill with a communicable disease within the last 30 days.
• All pets must be interviewed and assessed to make sure they are friendly and will work well in our social environment.
• If your pet meets all of the above criteria, please call us at (702) 333-0221 to set-up your assessment date and time. You can also get the process of registering your pet with us by creating an account in our pet portal by following the link below. The information we will be asking includes:
○ Your contact information (name, address, phone, email)
○ Your pets information (name, breed, gender, color, weight and DOB)
○ Proof of Vaccinations (you will be able to upload the documents here)
○ Emergency contact information
○ Vet contact information
If you are not that good with computers or don’t have the time to set-up an account, don’t worry, you can call us at (702) 333-0221 and we can email our Request For Interview Form and you can bring it in with during your pets assessment or you can download the form by clicking the link below.
If you are an existing client, click on the button below to go to our client portal where you can manage your account, book services and update your pets information
Monday................. 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
Tuesday................. 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
Wednesday.......... 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
Thursday................ 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
Friday..................... 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
Saturday................ 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
Sunday................... 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
• Existing clients can drop-off for
Sleepovers & Play Dates at 6:00 am