Give your fur baby the daily gift of playing with their friends at Boogie Time LV. Our play dates are designed to give your pet a fun way to get the daily exercise, mental stimulation and socialization they need to maintain a healthy life. Rest assured that your pet’s safety is our top priority and we will do everything we can while they are in our care to make sure their stay is enjoyable. Our play area’s and daycare fee’s are split into two different categories of “Small” dog’s (under 30 pounds) and “Large” dog’s (30 pounds and over).
Our 4 hour Day Camp play date will have your baby wagging their tail during their stay.. with a variety of play yard activities, obstacle and agility courses, movie playing in the background and lots of stimulation by the nanny.. leaving your pet longing to come back the next day for another fun filled day
Our 8 hour Super Day Camp play date is filled with play yard activities, obstacle and agility courses, movie time, nap time and a home made treat made with love (any food allergies will be addressed).. our experts will constantly interact with your dog to make them feel special during their stay
• Every dog run is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before your dog occupies it
• Your dog will have access to our play area several times per day
• All of our staff has been trained in dog first aid, CPR and dog behavior
• We have staff onsite 24 hours a day, 7 days per week to ensure your dog stays safe
• If your dog has special needs, we will do our best to accommodate those needs
• We provide Alkalized water for your pets stay helping to ensure their PH levels stay in balance
We are excited about your choice to use Boogie Time LV as your choice for Boarding (Sleepovers), Daycare (Play Dates), Grooming, Training and Fur-to Shoots. For your pets safety and for the safety of others staying and playing with us, we do have some requirements for all new playmates. Some minimum requirements for your pet are:
• All pets enrolled in basic daycare must be at least three months of age or older.
• For Dogs we require the following:
○ Free of Flea/Tick/Lice and Parasites
• For Cats we require the following:
○ FeLv - as needed
○ Free of Flea/Tick/Lice and Parasites
• All pets must be in good health. Pet parents must certify that their pets(s) are in good health and have not been ill with a communicable disease within the last 30 days.
• All pets must be interviewed and assessed to make sure they are friendly and will work well in our social environment.
• If your pet meets all of the above criteria, please call us at (702) 333-0221 to set-up your assessment date and time. You can also get the process of registering your pet with us by creating an account in our pet portal by following the link below. The information we will be asking includes:
○ Your contact information (name, address, phone, email)
○ Your pets information (name, breed, gender, color, weight and DOB)
○ Proof of Vaccinations (you will be able to upload the documents here)
○ Emergency contact information
○ Vet contact information
SET-UP YOUR BOOGIE TIME LV ACCOUNT
If you are not that good with computers or don’t have the time to set-up an account, don’t worry, you can call us at (702) 333-0221 and we can email our Request For Interview Form and you can bring it in with during your pets assessment or you can download the form by clicking the link below.
If you are an existing client, click on the button below to go to our client portal where you can manage your account, book services and update your pets information
Monday................. 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
Tuesday................. 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
Wednesday.......... 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
Thursday................ 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
Friday..................... 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
Saturday................ 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
Sunday................... 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
• Existing clients can drop-off for
Sleepovers & Play Dates at 6:00 am