Whether your dog is in need of a good bath or they are staying with us for the day or night, treat your fur baby to our amazing grooming services. Our professional groomers have the expertise to bath, brush, trim and clean all breeds of dog’s. We have multiple grooming packages to fit your needs.
*Please be advised that a $15 deposit is required for all grooming appointments - deposit is non-refundable if appointment is cancelled with less than 24 hours notice*
Do you love to spoil your pet? We do, that's why our Spa Time Bath is our favorite. It includes a blueberry facial, hot towel conditioning wrap, sanitary trim, pedicure and manicure, our exclusive hydrotherapy messaging system, blow dry and custom cut.. this spa treatment for dogs is comforting and relaxing, just like any spa time should be
Is your dog a little stinky right now? Well no worries, our Super Clean Bath is just what you need and includes a sanitary trim, pedicure and manicure, our exclusive hydrotherapy messaging system, blow dry and custom hair cut, leaving your baby looking, smelling and feeling beautiful
Our Quick Time Bath is the perfect solution if you are on the go and don't have much time to clean your dog. It includes our exclusive hydrotherapy messaging system and a blow dry. It’s swift but relaxing and your pet will smell yummy
We are an officially authorized pet boarding facility in Las Vegas where your can enjoy the benefit of our Furminate Treatment, a special anti-shedding treatment that dramatically reduces the mess and clean up of unwanted pet hair up to 60-80%. Reduce the amount of dander and airborne elements that cause allergic reactions in Children. The result is a beautiful, shiny, and healthy coated pet!.
After a day spent playing, your dog’s nose and paws should get a little TLC to keep them in peak condition – especially when you’re coming back indoors where the air can be extra warm and dry. Our nose and paw moisturizing service will keep your pet's essentials in tip top shape.
It's easy to fall behind on trimming your dog's nails, especially if he hates having them cut, but it's also important to stay on top of. Our Nail Trim service will take the stress out of it for you.
• Every dog run is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before your dog occupies it
• Your dog will have access to our play area several times per day
• All of our staff has been trained in dog first aid, CPR and dog behavior
• We have staff onsite 24 hours a day, 7 days per week to ensure your dog stays safe
• If your dog has special needs, we will do our best to accommodate those needs
• We provide Alkalized water for your pets stay helping to ensure their PH levels stay in balance
We are excited about your choice to use Boogie Time LV as your choice for Boarding (Sleepovers), Daycare (Play Dates), Grooming, Training and Fur-to Shoots. For your pets safety and for the safety of others staying and playing with us, we do have some requirements for all new playmates. Some minimum requirements for your pet are:
• All pets enrolled in basic daycare must be at least three months of age or older.
• For Dogs we require the following:
○ Free of Flea/Tick/Lice and Parasites
• For Cats we require the following:
○ FeLv - as needed
○ Free of Flea/Tick/Lice and Parasites
• All pets must be in good health. Pet parents must certify that their pets(s) are in good health and have not been ill with a communicable disease within the last 30 days.
• All pets must be interviewed and assessed to make sure they are friendly and will work well in our social environment.
• If your pet meets all of the above criteria, please call us at (702) 333-0221 to set-up your assessment date and time. You can also get the process of registering your pet with us by creating an account in our pet portal by following the link below. The information we will be asking includes:
○ Your contact information (name, address, phone, email)
○ Your pets information (name, breed, gender, color, weight and DOB)
○ Proof of Vaccinations (you will be able to upload the documents here)
○ Emergency contact information
○ Vet contact information
SET-UP YOUR BOOGIE TIME LV ACCOUNT
If you are not that good with computers or don’t have the time to set-up an account, don’t worry, you can call us at (702) 333-0221 and we can email our Request For Interview Form and you can bring it in with during your pets assessment or you can download the form by clicking the link below.
If you are an existing client, click on the button below to go to our client portal where you can manage your account, book services and update your pets information
Monday................. 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
Tuesday................. 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
Wednesday.......... 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
Thursday................ 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
Friday..................... 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
Saturday................ 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
Sunday................... 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
• Existing clients can drop-off for
Sleepovers & Play Dates at 6:00 am