WELCOME 1ST TIME VISITORS
We are excited about your choice to use Boogie Time LV as your choice for Boarding (Sleepovers), Daycare (Play Dates), Grooming, Training and Fur-to Shoots. For your pets safety and for the safety of others staying and playing with us, we do have some requirements for all new playmates. Some minimum requirements for your pet are:
- All pets enrolled in basic daycare must be at least three months of age or older.
- For Dogs we require the following:
Up-to date vaccinations for:
- All dogs are required to have a collar with a tag
- free of fleas/ticks/lice or parasites
- no heartworm
- must not display signs of aggression to either people or other dogs
- For Cats we require the following:
Up-to-date vaccinations for:
- FeLv - as needed
- free of fleas/ticks/lice and parasites
- All pets must be in good health. Pet parents must certify that their pets(s) are in good health and have not been ill with a communicable disease within the last 30 days.
- At Boogie Time LV, all pets are interviewed and assessed to make sure they are friendly and will work well in our social environment.
If your pet meets all of the above criteria, please call us at (702) 333-0221 to set-up your assessment. You can also get the process of registering your pet with us by creating an account in our pet portal by following the link below. The information we will be asking includes:
- Your contact information (name, address, phone, email)
- Your pets information (name, breed, gender, color, weight and DOB)
- Proof of Vaccinations (you will be able to upload the documents here)
- Emergency contact information
- Vet contact information
SET-UP YOUR BOOGIE TIME LV ACCOUNT
If your not that good with computers or don’t have the time to set-up an account, don’t worry, you can call us at (702) 333-0221 and we can email our Request For Interview Form and you can bring it in with during your pets assessment or you can download the form by clicking the link below.
DOWNLOAD INTERVIEW FORM